“We can encapsulate your needs in resin parts quickly and economically”
Vacuum casting is a very versatile technology, capable of producing parts in a wide range of polyurethane (PU) resins to replicate and replace industrial polymers with prototypes and final production parts.
The manufacturing technique is perfect for low volume production, where injection molding is not profitable.
- Master model: The master model is designed from a three-dimensional model and printed in 3D.
- According to the characteristics, benefits or results that are to be obtained, once the design has been finalized, the most appropriate material will be determined, be they silicones, polyurethane resins or other.
- Placement in the machine: The mold is placed in the vacuum casting machine.
- The resin is added: The compound of two resins for casting A + B, mixes in the upper compartment.
- Drying the piece in the oven: After the casting phase, the mold is placed in the oven to dry it.
- Part removal: After drying, the finished part is removed from the mold, which can be reused for the next production cycle.
Through vacuum casting systems, the Technical Office Dept. from the Laboratorio Electrotécnico, you can create high-quality parts that accurately reproduce the performance benefits of injection molded parts, without the long set-up times and associated process loads.
Vacuum casting is a very versatile technology, capable of producing parts in a series of polyurethane (PU) resins to replicate and replace industrial polymers with prototyping and short-run production.
Among its most common applications are replacement parts, complementary elements to the customer’s product, replacement of discontinued elements, etc.