“We create, design and manufacture prototypes and special and unique elements for your industry”
A prototype is an apparent but concrete representation of part or all of a business idea or a product or service. This will incorporate the basic elements to make it functional, testable, and to answer a series of questions about the business viability of the idea and how it is implemented. Prototyping means that you are creating the minimum necessary to validate your idea.
Using prototyping, the customer can:
- Test / validate new ideas quickly.
- Understand the keys to user interaction.
- Improve the user experience and iterate over it.
- Demonstrate the ability of a product (demoing).
- Validate the appearance design detail: Define the purpose of sizes, colors, shadows, etc.
Types of prototypes according to their function:
- Design prototypes: They are used to evaluate aesthetic and ergonomic aspects.
- Geometric prototypes: They are used to test geometric agreement, shape and assemblies.
- Functional prototypes: They show the characteristics and patterns of behavior in a test of the final product.
- Technical prototypes: They are used to evaluate all the functions of the final piece.
There are many ways to prototype, it depends on the type of idea you have; The construction of a prototype of a product or that of a service is not the same; At Laboratorio Electrotécnico, we help create, design and manufacture prototypes and special and unique elements for your industry.